Jacque from Jacque's Soda Parlor has given me the Versatile Blogger award! What an honor! Thank you so much, Jacque. You are so sweet!!!
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs
Here are seven things about myself:
1. 10 years ago my husband and I met online in a random chat room. He moved to Michigan from Pennsylvania to be with me. We will be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary in September!
2. I am the Administrative Assistant at a historical Methodist church in Flint, Michigan (my husband is part of the maintenance staff). After our son was born, they allowed me to bring him to work with me for his entire first year.
3. It is a dream of mine to one day own a farmhouse set back in the woods with a tree lined driveway.
4. Another dream of mine is to open my own home decor business or have a booth in an antique store.
5. I actually prefer rainy days over sunny days. The grey sky and sound of the rain is very relaxing to me.
6. Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors.
7. I've had quite a few people tell me I was born in the wrong era because of my love of old things. But, I've grown up seeing family decorate with time worn treasures so it was only a matter of time that I began to appreciate the history in things too.
Now, here are 10 blogs I've recently discovered that I hope you will take the time to visit:
1. The Accent Piece
2. My Cup Runneth Over*
4. Me and My Boys
5. Ivy and Elephants
6. Homespun Happenings
7. Hobbies of a Homemaker
8. Fabby's Living
9. Adventures in Decorating
10. The Pursuit of Happiness
Congrats on your award. I am very impressed with your bog and have added you to my bloglist. I also wrote down the vinegar/wool stain recipe, thanks for sharing that idea.ReplyDelete
Thank you!!! :)ReplyDelete
I'm your follower now!